Predator Sport2 and Master Chalk

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
Well I won the initial drawing for GOLD members on AZ Billiards, the prize I won was a beautiful Predator Sport2 cue. Well I took it to Shooters in Olathe Kansas to hit some balls and play with the cue. As I chalked it up with my brand new Master's chalk that came with the cue, someone asked me about it due to the cool design. I told them I won the cue on AZ Billiards thanks to the sponsors for supporting the pool community.

The guy actually wanted to hit a few balls with it, I told him sure, but after I hit a few ball 1st since it had never been used before. The Predator cue hits solid, I like it and would like to thank Predator for sponsoring this program for some time to come.

Thanks Predator and Master's Chalk for setting me up with a unique cue for my collection. Remember guys all you have to do is SUPPORT AZ Billiards by being a GOLD member and paying a couple bucks a month to support the site to be eligible to win one of these great cues.

Sometimes you even get V cash too? but I am going to have to let that go in lieu of getting this cool cue.

Thanks to the sponsors and AZ Billiards to this program.:smile::smile::smile:

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
Thanks for the Cue

Well I won the initial drawing for GOLD members on AZ Billiards, the prize I won was a beautiful Predator Sport2 cue. Well I took it to Shooters in Olathe Kansas to hit some balls and play with the cue. As I chalked it up with my brand new Master's chalk that came with the cue, someone asked me about it due to the cool design. I told them I won the cue on AZ Billiards thanks to the sponsors for supporting the pool community.

The guy actually wanted to hit a few balls with it, I told him sure, but after I hit a few ball 1st since it had never been used before. The Predator cue hits solid, I like it and would like to thank Predator for sponsoring this program for some time to come.

Thanks Predator and Master's Chalk for setting me up with a unique cue for my collection. Remember guys all you have to do is SUPPORT AZ Billiards by being a GOLD member and paying a couple bucks a month to support the site to be eligible to win one of these great cues.

Sometimes you even get V cash too? but I am going to have to let that go in lieu of getting this cool cue.

Thanks to the sponsors and AZ Billiards to this program.:smile::smile::smile:

Wow, no replies to my story of being lucky enough to win the inaugural pool cue?

Guess I will try and sell it for some LOOT????

If I ever get off work?:grin::grin::grin::grin:

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
thanks

Congrats on winning a nice cue :)

All you have to do is contribute a couple dollars a month to AZ Billiards and be a Gold Level member. I have enjoyed AZ for 4 years now, ever since I heard about it. Otherwise I would have been on here 10 years ago.

It is a beautiful cue and hits pretty good.
:cool::cool:

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member