42   4   0
I have for sale:
1 z shaft
1 314 shaft

both shafts:
have the predator cat logo
are uni-loc
black collar with silver ring

$SOLD each includes regular shipping (canada/usa) paypal fees and includes tracking #

Last edited:

IYAH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 91.3%
42   4   0
both were part of seperate trades/bought cue I don't play with them there both in good condition

KJ Cues

Pro Cue Builder & Repair
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I know that you could have had one of these sold.
I PM-ed you on 07-29-2009, asking for a pic and was told, "sure KJ, I will do".
Well, I don't know if that pic is still swirling around in cyberspace or what but it ain't in my mail-box yet.

I've since bought a shaft for my client only it's a 14 thrd. and not a Uni.
I'll make a buck on the shaft and also get paid to do the insert swap so I guess it all worked out for the better. Well, for me at least. You've still got your shaft. Good Luck with your sale.

IYAH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 91.3%
42   4   0
KJ I sent you out an email pic? sorry my apoligise if you have not recvd it. Your a class guy I have actually talked to you early last yr. about a problem I had with one of my cue and you help me out alot.

KJ Cues

Pro Cue Builder & Repair
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
KJ I sent you out an email pic? sorry my apoligise if you have not recvd it. Your a class guy I have actually talked to you early last yr. about a problem I had with one of my cue and you help me out alot.

IYAH,

Whether I'm a class guy or not is open for debate.
My biggest concern was & is in doing right by my client(s).

I'm not saying that you didn't send the pic to my email.
What I am saying is that I never received it if it was sent.
I can accept that because I've had it happen before.
Someone will send me an email and I don't get it for 2 weeks. Now where it goes for that 2 weeks I've got no clue but I can confirm that it was sent at the time the sender said it was sent by simply looking at the 'date sent' in the header. It's happened more than once.

Anyway, here's what I'm proposing.
You currently have a standing offer on the table from 'Dirty Irish' for $200 for the pair, shipped. I understand, that's $30 less than what you're asking so you & I will split the difference.
You accept his offer of $200 and once you've confirmed that the money's good and it's a done deal, I'll Paypal to you $15. Sorry Irish but I don't know you and have to consider the 'what if'.
That way we can put this puppy to rest and everybody goes home in a limo.
You may come out about where you wanted anyway because you'll only be paying to ship one pkg. instead of two. I'll get the satisfaction of knowing I didn't unduly slander a man's rep.

This is a one-time offer, take it or leave it. If you take it, we're good.
If not, I'm down the road and you're on your own. It's your call.