New until i put 3 days of test hitting.
I found it to be something special
As advertised it seems to reduce the problems associated with throw,deflection or whatever you call it
It draws the ball and hits where you aim it
When Joe tried it out,A young guy with a very powerful stroke,
you could see some real unusual draw.
He put so much draw that the cue ball actually curved like a masse shot
This is the wrap-less eight point Predator with purple and yellow veneers,remnisent of a titleist
aT FIRST i THOUGHT I WOULD KEEP IT,BUT I find that it hits so much
better that I am having trouble getting pinpoint position on slow one pocket shots
Not I am almost 75 years ols with a poor stroke,if I were younger there is no doubtI would play with this forever
The black carbon fiber shaft with not ding or warp,this could be your lifetime cue
call or PM
Dean
214 477 7323
I found it to be something special
As advertised it seems to reduce the problems associated with throw,deflection or whatever you call it
It draws the ball and hits where you aim it
When Joe tried it out,A young guy with a very powerful stroke,
you could see some real unusual draw.
He put so much draw that the cue ball actually curved like a masse shot
This is the wrap-less eight point Predator with purple and yellow veneers,remnisent of a titleist
aT FIRST i THOUGHT I WOULD KEEP IT,BUT I find that it hits so much
better that I am having trouble getting pinpoint position on slow one pocket shots
Not I am almost 75 years ols with a poor stroke,if I were younger there is no doubtI would play with this forever
The black carbon fiber shaft with not ding or warp,this could be your lifetime cue
call or PM
Dean
214 477 7323