Predator's P3's vs Schon

RailKing85

It means the odds of seeing several P3's in a pool room are as good as seeing gray cars on the road. It's very common production cue. That's not necessarily a bad thing. However, some people just prefer to be somewhat unique when buying something new. When I entered the market. The option of having the same cue as a dozen or so others in my room turned me off the P3. That sounds fickle, I know. However, I wouldn't buy a gray car either....lol
I honestly don't see it being used by most players.

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
I honestly don't see it being used by most players.
Well "most" is a very big word... In my neck of the woods it is common enough to give it a healthy % of all predator models I see. In the pool room I frequent there's literally a dozen or so. 3 among players off the top of my head that I would call friends.

Popular cue for a reason I suppose. Speaking for myself, I did enjoying hitting with one while making my new purchase decisions.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I shot with my friends P3 with Revo. It was ok. I then pounded him with my Players sneaky pete

That tells us more about how good of a player your friend in vs how good the cue is. Just a cue won't make a person magically learn position or ball pocketing skill. But it's very silly to say the cue does nothing for how good a player can play with it, given that the player is good enough to take advantage of the differences.

FunChamp

That tells us more about how good of a player your friend in vs how good the cue is. Just a cue won't make a person magically learn position or ball pocketing skill. But it's very silly to say the cue does nothing for how good a player can play with it, given that the player is good enough to take advantage of the differences.
I just posted that to see what would be said. Figured someone would have to retort something. One thing I've noticed on AZ is that no matter what you say, someone will contradict you or "correct" you.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just posted that to see what would be said. Figured someone would have to retort something. One thing I've noticed on AZ is that no matter what you say, someone will contradict you or "correct" you.

Well yea, if it needs correcting, or rather expanding on an incomplete statement. That's one of the issues with having a public internet, anyone can write anything on it to be read, but not all things written are correct. That's how we get people saying the moon landing is fake.

FunChamp

Well yea, if it needs correcting, or rather expanding on an incomplete statement. That's one of the issues with having a public internet, anyone can write anything on it to be read, but not all things written are correct. That's how we get people saying the moon landing is fake.
We've been to the moon?!

FunChamp

My friend is a 400 ball runner.....