Handsumm Banned Jan 3, 2007 #2 I was expecting to see you last night at the Back Alley. We had a little 9-ball tourney and Chad took home the cheeze. We should set up another weekly 9-ball tournament on like Tuesdays or something. Not very many 9-ball weeklys around here.
I was expecting to see you last night at the Back Alley. We had a little 9-ball tourney and Chad took home the cheeze. We should set up another weekly 9-ball tournament on like Tuesdays or something. Not very many 9-ball weeklys around here.
Bob Jewett AZB Osmium Member Staff member Gold Member Silver Member Jan 3, 2007 #3 UWPoolGod1 said: http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/3811 Click to expand... I can't view that video, because it seems to require a plugin I don't have, but I'm guessing that it is the same as (or part of) the clip: http://www.bskunion.at/efler/Faszination_Dreiband_Windows_Media_9.wmv If so, an article about it is available at http://www.sfbilliards.com/articles/BD_articles.html as the May 2005 article. The creator's web page is http://www.bskunion.at/efler.htm A longer DVD is available, as well as some very interesting stop-action posters.
UWPoolGod1 said: http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/3811 Click to expand... I can't view that video, because it seems to require a plugin I don't have, but I'm guessing that it is the same as (or part of) the clip: http://www.bskunion.at/efler/Faszination_Dreiband_Windows_Media_9.wmv If so, an article about it is available at http://www.sfbilliards.com/articles/BD_articles.html as the May 2005 article. The creator's web page is http://www.bskunion.at/efler.htm A longer DVD is available, as well as some very interesting stop-action posters.