Price Check...on an old Huebler...Please

jwe711

The Great Cue Masters...!
Silver Member
Hey Guys,

I need a bit of help to determine the value of this cue.

I'm posting this for a friend...who may consider selling this one...so he wanted to see what it's worth.

Any information on it would be appreciated.

only 1 shaft, the butt is in really clean condition...I'm not sure what happened to the pin...but it still mates up perfectly on any 5/16-18 shaft.
 

Attachments

  • PC270017.jpg
    PC270017.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 730
  • PC270021.jpg
    PC270021.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 625
  • PC270023.jpg
    PC270023.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 614
  • PC270027.jpg
    PC270027.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 626
Shaft?

I own quite a few Hueblers and have not seen that pin like that before, but would stake anything on the fact that Jayman would know. He is very knowledgeable. He also has sold me and quite a few others Huebler cues.

It looks like on the shaft that the insert is brass. If it is not nylon, then either the shaft is not original, or has had some work done to it.

As far as a price, its really what someone is willing to pay for it. The engraved Hueblers from the wildlife series has not fared well on the open market. I would assume the value to be less than 300 for sure, but if thats not an original shaft, that would send the value down as well.

My best guess would be near 250 with original shaft and in good condition, 150-200 with an unknown shaft or with a Huebler one where the insert was changed. Without a shaft I would assume about 100 bucks.

These are opinions, but I am basing them off what I have paid for my Hueblers and information I have picked up. I am sure there are other people who can chime in as well.

Hope that helps.
 
Hey Thanks Jayman and Jmizzo!

I appreciate your input, any idea of when it was made?

The shaft may not be original to the cue...he's got several more with the nylon insert...but he also likes the predator shafts.

Thanks,
jwe
 
The pin

Hello
Paul did use some of those pins on that series it was kinda like the quick reliese but he stopped after a very short time, he didnt like them
That is the original pin and its in the mark 5 series the insert was more than likely cross treaded due to the pin and was changed to a brass insert
Terry
 
Last edited:
On that series it was kinda like the quick reliese but he stopped after a very short time, he didnt like them
That is the original pin and its from the mark 5 series, I have posted original brochures on the HueblerCue Fan Page on Facebook
under brochures. Heres a link to the brochure if you need moe info https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1588485641075.74107.1503845318&type=1&l=7596a3ba0b
give me a shout.
Terry

PS you can contact me via email ot PM
 
Last edited:
Back
Top