Price of this cue

ftgokie

D player extraordinaire
Silver Member
How much is this worth?

I bought this cue for a good price and want to know an approx value of this cue. I know its worth more than I paid for it, just trying to get an approx value. If you have heard of Eddie Farris, you know his cues are impeccable players, and his shafts are about the best in the buisiness.

Eddie Farris cue, 2 shafts, leather wrap, some scuff marks, but nothing into the clearcoat..so it will clean up easily..1 ferrule is shorter than the other a little. Straight as an arrow together and apart 19.5oz...BEM, 6 Ebony points, all white is Ivory. Anyone have an approximate value of this cue....

This cue will be going up for sale once it is cleaned up....Thanks everyone

Edfarriscue091.jpg

Edfarriscue092.jpg

Edfarriscue093.jpg

Edfarriscue094.jpg

Edfarriscue095.jpg

Edfarriscue096.jpg

Edfarriscue097.jpg

Edfarriscue09.jpg
 
Last edited:
Anyone have an approx value of this cue?

Eddie Farris, 6 point, 3 high, 3 low, ebony points, BEM, leather wrap, cocobolo butt. All white is Ivory. 2 shafts, 1 ferrue is shorter than the other. shafts and butt roll straight together and apart
 
I will venture to say

(keep in mind I am a Scotman and frugal)

bottom - $650 top $850 (those are just spears, and not points, points have veneers)
 
Eddie said it will take him approx 2 weeks to finish this cue. And this cue will go up here for sale.

Thanks everyone for all your help..
 
Last edited:
Yea the tips are different..no idea what brand they are though.....when I send the cue to Eddie to have him refinish it all, I will have him install new layered tips.
 
ftgokie said:
Yea the tips are different..no idea what brand they are though.....when I send the cue to Eddie to have him refinish it all, I will have him install new layered tips.

Thanks, by the looks, if you paid $200 for this, you got a hell of a bargain!!
 
Yeah...I'm wondering why not just keep it after the refurbishment? Looks like a great player to me.
 
pwd72s said:
Yeah...I'm wondering why not just keep it after the refurbishment? Looks like a great player to me.


I just may keep it..if I dont, I will definately give someone on here an opportunity to buy it...I am going to shoot with it tomorrow after work in league....As with all of Eddie Farris cues I have owned, they have a hit you just cant imagine...The Farris cues I currently have now besides this one I just picked up, are basically simple 4 pointers with Irish Linen wrap..
 
Couple pictures of the cue and case. The thing I really like about this cue, is when you put either shaft on, if you look down the legth of the cue, all the ivory dashes line up...Its attention to detail like this that makes Eddies cues so hard to find and why they command more than just your average cuemaker. And his shafts are second to none.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg
 
Back
Top