Prized pieces in my collection

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tom and Tommy Replies....

Very nice collection and tastefully done. Two Searings :thumbup:. I'm in awe.
TommyT
Tommy - As you are in AWE of some of my pieces, I too am in AWE of some of your valued treasures.
Remember now, it was your Haley that truly inspired me to get on the list and later to chase one on the Secondary Market.
It has been a blessing to collect these gems.
Your collection reflects your splendid taste in cues. Each and every one is a treasure.
Tommy - They truly are treasures and treasures like these need to be shared.
Once I get freed up from work, will unveil one more.
Myron,
Very nice collection indeed.
Hope all is well.
Tom
Tom - All is well here and I hope all is well for you and yours.
Hope to swing by one day to see the Diamond, talk about cues and get my tail whipped on your table.

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Myron
This collection doesn't have to take a back seat to anybody's. Love all of your cues and we share alot of the same tastes. The Zam's are real classics. Take care and will look forward to seeing you at the US Open.
Stan
Stan - Got my seat already reserved for the US Open.
Looking forward to the event but really looking forward to running into friends where socializing and playing some pool is on the schedule and we have more time to do so.
Thanks for the compliments!
I love your cues ..
Realizm - They kind of do that to almost anyone who sees them.
Myron - Know that I'm sincere when I tell you that I'd club a baby orphan twice for any one of those cues.....
Thanks for sharing.
Ross - You have a gem of a cue as well and it is a super player I am sure.
Thanks for sharing your cue as well.

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Myron, those are all wonderful pieces....it would be extremely hard to pick a favorite. :)
Sean
Sean - Glad you enjoyed them.
There is at least one in that line up that you had a major role in helping me obtain. :D
I am sure that there will be another at some point in the future.
Thanks for you help and looking forward to talking to you again very soon.

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
Beautiful collection.........

Myron,

Thanks for sharing those pictures of your cues collection. That's a very sick collection you got there buddy:barf::thud::bow-down: Love those 2 Szamboti and 2 Searing:thumbup:

take care,
Kenny

XPLAYHARDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cues

THOSE PICTURES ARE THE REASON I COLLECT CUES JUST LOOKING AT THEM MAKES YOU FEEL OOOOOOHHH SO GOOD. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A WELL MADE PLAYABLE CUE. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR FUTURE COLLECTING AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY TURNING ON THE COMPUTER WORTH WHILE TODAY.......JEFF:thumbup: