PRO pool players = to CEO's

Mr. Wiggles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pros can't make a living playing pool

.....Bingo! ;)

I have loved pool all my life, more than some have. I wish pool was as successful as golf or bowling or tennis, but it's not and there are many reasons why. We can go on about the past, but really need to make changes. I hope it happens but realistically I just don't think it will happen. Bottom line for pool and many other endeavors is The World Doesn't Owe You A Living!!!! Many of these guys gambled their lives away while the rest of us worked 9-5 all our lives. Some of us have some retirement or pension and all that for our hard work. DO THE MATH!!

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Don Quixote, written by Miguel Cervantes, in the 17th century references pool. And if the guys are CEOs you know how they are with old ideas, they just toss them for something new and shiny.

Drew

Got a little dog in you?
Silver Member
Everything is up for debate isn't it... I wonder if CEOs pivot?

My bad...too much time in NPR.

But seriously, I'd say it's closer to:
pro pool players = toddlers

Evidence:
-Nothing is ever their fault.
-They expect everything to be given to them despite a rotten attitude.
-When things don't go their way, they throw a tantrum.
-Every dollar they get is quickly thrown away at the first shiny thing they see (like a craps table).
-They always need to be the center of attention...even if they have nothing to say.

LeagueGuy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My bad...too much time in NPR.

But seriously, I'd say it's closer to:
pro pool players = toddlers

Evidence:
-Nothing is ever their fault.
-They expect everything to be given to them despite a rotten attitude.
-When things don't go their way, they throw a tantrum.
-Every dollar they get is quickly thrown away at the first shiny thing they see (like a craps table).
-They always need to be the center of attention...even if they have nothing to say.

Thats awesome.