I have developed an almost 6th sense for picking losers at baseball
Every team I bet on loses
I am now betting on the Dodgers
Bet accordingly
Before you decide this has nothing to do with pool
read further
I bet on John Barton
I think he is the best thing to happen to pool
Sometimes I feel like playing JB myself but not until
this terrible hex is lifted
and I intend to bet on Alex against Tony
Perhaps my life long hatred of the Red Sox has influenced my
objectivity
Pooey on the Red Sox
I almost feel like doubling all my loses and betting on the red sox
that way even if i lose , the sox will be stopped from winning the series
If you guys will take up a collection of money for me
I will bet against team USA in the Mosconi
Who knows ,it might help and the bet does look
a lot like the nuts
Farewell to all my friends ,may my terrible run
turn into something for the greater good
Every team I bet on loses
I am now betting on the Dodgers
Bet accordingly
Before you decide this has nothing to do with pool
read further
I bet on John Barton
I think he is the best thing to happen to pool
Sometimes I feel like playing JB myself but not until
this terrible hex is lifted
and I intend to bet on Alex against Tony
Perhaps my life long hatred of the Red Sox has influenced my
objectivity
Pooey on the Red Sox
I almost feel like doubling all my loses and betting on the red sox
that way even if i lose , the sox will be stopped from winning the series
If you guys will take up a collection of money for me
I will bet against team USA in the Mosconi
Who knows ,it might help and the bet does look
a lot like the nuts
Farewell to all my friends ,may my terrible run
turn into something for the greater good
Last edited: