tigermaster AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 12, 2006 #1 http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=510290#post510290 Anyone interested in a trade? Will take offers on cash.
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=510290#post510290 Anyone interested in a trade? Will take offers on cash.
KOINNKID Troy Silver Member Nov 12, 2006 #2 I have several Schons to choose from for a trade. If interested PM me.
daytonajoe Deceased Nov 16, 2006 #6 Madden and ?? if interested I have others to addf to the mix http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=46074
Madden and ?? if interested I have others to addf to the mix http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=46074
Gerry AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 18, 2006 #9 tigermaster said: looking for SS joints for trade. Click to expand... I have this Schon for trade in natural stain, not the grey, with 1 Schon shaft unplayed, and custom joint protectors. Also the points are Ebony and Ivory, not the stock Ebony/Maple! I can send you pics. http://www.schoncues.com/html/stl17.html let me know, Gerry Last edited: Nov 18, 2006
tigermaster said: looking for SS joints for trade. Click to expand... I have this Schon for trade in natural stain, not the grey, with 1 Schon shaft unplayed, and custom joint protectors. Also the points are Ebony and Ivory, not the stock Ebony/Maple! I can send you pics. http://www.schoncues.com/html/stl17.html let me know, Gerry
alexhlee Resource Humans Nov 23, 2006 #11 dam i see this post alot... and every time i see it..i drool.. im so miserable that i can't afford it... but i love my coker...
dam i see this post alot... and every time i see it..i drool.. im so miserable that i can't afford it... but i love my coker...