Q-Tip covers? Where to buy?

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was watching "Whats in the case" with Ralf Souquet, and he had tip protectors that he puts on so it doesn't make a mess in his case.

Does anybody know where you can purchase such a thing?. Heres the link to Ralf's "Whats in the case" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42yd7Q4hu_w
 
Well since I live in Canada, and Ralf lives in Germany I don't think it would be worth it.
 
I use something called a bar napkin. Use it to wipe the chalk off before putting the shafts into the case.
 
Do you know the cheap slip on tips. Well thats what I put over my tips to keep chalk out of my case. They come in different sizes to slip over different diameter shafts. We sell them if someone can't find them.
Thanks
Ron
 
Word of warning,

If you use a tip cover you must be careful it will not come off and get stuck down inside your case.
I just pack my case tip & pin facing up. :thumbup2:
 
Back
Top