Que Perfect:Super Low Deflection Shaft ?

SKILLZELITE

Universality
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was curious to know how this shaft stacks up ,stiffness and deflection wise ,when compared to Predator 314-2, Z-2, Mezz wd700 ,Mezz hp-2, ob classic, ob classic pro ?? Input on Any of the shafts mentioned individually,
or all of the above in comparison to the "QP SUPER LD SHAFT",would be great...

The starting price is hefty at $320 and up,depending on the G.P.I.......

Thanks in advance...:thumbup2:

Last edited:

champ2107

Banned
He has made a cue for Efren,, Im not sure if the makers from the Philippines .

Heres the link to his site..

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...dV6Irq0pz6QOnwEfA&sig2=65ejPIAspklfhxxFQF_7bw

yea he is in the Philippines, a friend mine knows him and has a cue. It cost him $5000, i shot two racks of 8 ball with it and ran both racks out lol i would say it was a nice feeling cue. The cue maker is a bit of a head case according to my friend. Thats about all i can tell you, sorry.

StrokeAnalyzer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a QP cue with the low deflection lake wood shafts. I also have a predator 314-2 on a different cue. I have compared the deflection of the shafts. The QP is as good or better than the 314-2. As with all shafts, the amount of deflection depends a lot on how you apply the english. The QP cue/shaft has a much better feel when hitting the cb. To me the 314-2 seems to sort of rattle when applying large amounts of spin. The QP feels solid when applying similar amounts of spin.

Yes QP is in the Philippines. Ronnie is an American cue maker that resides there. QP cues are quality construction, high quality finish and true works of art. I have been in his shop many times. Im always amazed by the cues he is making. All his cue wood is aged and climate controlled stored and slow cut. That helps ensure the cue/shaft will be stable over a long period of time. Not true of most cue makers in the Philippines.

Ronnie is targeted by some jealous cue makers. He feels he needs to defend against those who attack him. I wish he would let it go and just make great cues.

SKILLZELITE

Universality
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thx to the both of you fellas for the input,,

"Stroke Analyzer" whats the tip size you have on your QP super ld shaft ?

StrokeAnalyzer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My shafts are 12.5mm. Ronnie claims his 12.75mm shafts are the lowest deflection. Physics says thats not possible....but what do I know? :)