Question about a Schon??

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Schon had a model of a cue CX 54. The model I have has the exact same design
but alot more points on the forearm. Anyone have a clue what model this is. I'll post pics if i need too. I heard they made 16 of these, 4 of them were made for the JossEast tour many moons ago. Thanks

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
but alot more points on the forearm. Anyone have a clue what model this is. I'll post pics if i need too. I heard they made 16 of these, 4 of them were made for the JossEast tour many moons ago. Thanks

The CX line is for Cuestix International, a billiard supply company, fwiw.

Freddie <~~~ nwas

Dana Bufalo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Mike Zuglan saw this and asked me to reply that Schon, although a great cue company, has never been involved with the Joss Northeast 9-Ball Tour in any capacity.

Last edited:

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike Zuglan saw this and asked me to reply that Schon, although a great cue company, has never been involved with the Joss Northeast 9-Ball Tour in any capacity.

Really? Thanks for the info. That was the info i got here in Canada. Does Mike know if it might of been a different tour? I'll have to talk to the guy again to see if he made
a mistake on what tour it was.