OLD NO 9 AzB Gold Member Silver Member Aug 2, 2015 #1 Is there a player list for Turning Stone Casino Classic XXIV yet?
Cardigan Kid AzB Silver Member Silver Member Aug 2, 2015 #2 OLD NO 9 said: Is there a player list for Turning Stone Casino Classic XXIV yet? Click to expand... As of yet, no list has been posted. The poster confirms five names: Shane Shaw Corr Sossei Archer http://www.joss9balltour.com/index.asp And I'm sure this week or next a list will come out. Many players wait on the alternate list also because the field fills up pretty quick from what I heard. Maybe once the alternates are notified, the list will come out?
OLD NO 9 said: Is there a player list for Turning Stone Casino Classic XXIV yet? Click to expand... As of yet, no list has been posted. The poster confirms five names: Shane Shaw Corr Sossei Archer http://www.joss9balltour.com/index.asp And I'm sure this week or next a list will come out. Many players wait on the alternate list also because the field fills up pretty quick from what I heard. Maybe once the alternates are notified, the list will come out?