Question for Wei of Cuetable

Cuebacca

________
Silver Member
Hey Wei, do you have any plans to make a Cuetable application for the iPhone? I have no idea how feasible that would be, but it would be really cool. :)

Cuebacca

________
Silver Member
bump

I'm curious too. Having a Cuetable app on the iPhone could increase its exposure and would allow people to use it on the go and even in bars and pool halls. Good question, Cuebacca. :smilewinkgrin: :p

TXsouthpaw

My tush hog
Silver Member
thats a good question. It would be awesome to be able to diagram a shot on the fly like that. could even be used to save shots u like, so u can practice later.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
would love to see this also.

Also the aim calculator for iphone would be sweet. a kicking aim calculator would be amazing too.

Cuebacca

________
Silver Member
The accelerometer could be utilized too. Like, shake the iPhone to create a new random layout. :grin-square:

cuetable

Line Up Your Best Shot!
Silver Member
Hi, thanks for the great ideas!

At the time we are waiting on Apple to release their Flash Developer's Toolkit. Although CueTable is in Shockwave format, 99% of its graphics are done in Flash vector graphic to maintain the low file size for people to use over the net.

For the meantime, please join our bi-weekly video contest and tell all your pool buddies about it :)
http://library.cuetable.com/showthread.php?t=2585

-just came back from a trip

Cuebacca

________
Silver Member
cuetable said:
Hi, thanks for the great ideas!

At the time we are waiting on Apple to release their Flash Developer's Toolkit. Although CueTable is in Shockwave format, 99% of its graphics are done in Flash vector graphic to maintain the low file size for people to use over the net.

For the meantime, please join our bi-weekly video contest and tell all your pool buddies about it :)
http://library.cuetable.com/showthread.php?t=2585

-just came back from a trip

Thanks, Wei! I have now joined your message board. :)

Cool to know that you're already looking into it then. From trying to research this, I have read that Adobe wants to release Flash for the iPhone but that Apple has been dragging their heels. :(