Question: Who is this guy? And is he on here

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who is Jeff Forney?????!!!!

There was a wrapless Scruggs 4 shafts and a case on eBay a few days ago for $2400 buy it now $50s&h

Ended no buy it now unsold had 9 offered expired or declined via history

I sent this guy eBay messages he said he was "Jeff Forney" ebay handle "jcueman" I asked him to Call me, I'll take it, let's work it out, asked him a fee questions, and he only responded with 5/16x14 with my pin question and what's your offer. I sent him I'll take it 2400 when eneded he tells me sold 1900 wtf is that bs ignored all attempts to make any deal sales or talk serious wouldn't even answer if he is on az or not. I resent him well I'd of paid 2400 he said you should of bought it on eBay then

I've been hearing rumors about this guy anyone had luck with him
 
I think he actually owns that Scruggs Cue.

Use an escrow service. Marcus or Proficient.
Nick :)

Forgot:
Ha Ha is to laugh.
 
If it's the Jeff Forney from Upstate New York, I know him. Played with him many times. Always thought he was a pretty stand up guy. Might see him next Saturday here in Rochester. Small local tournament. Didn't know he was into cues.

Lyn
 
If it's the Jeff Forney from Upstate New York, I know him. Played with him many times. Always thought he was a pretty stand up guy. Might see him next Saturday here in Rochester. Small local tournament. Didn't know he was into cues.

Lyn

I doubt it is the same guy but if it is he is at least an AZ bastard of a child.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=154578&highlight=forney

Just type in jforney in a search box and you will be suprised at what you find. I take paypal donations, let me know if you are interested :D.
 
hmmm

Who is Jeff Forney?????!!!!

There was a wrapless Scruggs 4 shafts and a case on eBay a few days ago for $2400 buy it now $50s&h

Ended no buy it now unsold had 9 offered expired or declined via history

I sent this guy eBay messages he said he was "Jeff Forney" ebay handle "jcueman" I asked him to Call me, I'll take it, let's work it out, asked him a fee questions, and he only responded with 5/16x14 with my pin question and what's your offer. I sent him I'll take it 2400 when eneded he tells me sold 1900 wtf is that bs ignored all attempts to make any deal sales or talk serious wouldn't even answer if he is on az or not. I resent him well I'd of paid 2400 he said you should of bought it on eBay then

I've been hearing rumors about this guy anyone had luck with him

As someone with over 200 transactions on Ebay it sounds like you never made an "official" offer. For "buy it now" you need hit the button, and then you own it. Or you make your best offfer and maybe it gets accepted. Thus, the sale is thru Ebay, and not a private transaction. Any reason you just didn't click on the buy it now button and make it official?
 
As someone with over 200 transactions on Ebay it sounds like you never made an "official" offer. For "buy it now" you need hit the button, and then you own it. Or you make your best offfer and maybe it gets accepted. Thus, the sale is thru Ebay, and not a private transaction. Any reason you just didn't click on the buy it now button and make it official?

Very easy ...200 transaction with 0% feedback rating a killer Scruggs all ivory mike made to play well w 4shafts and ts case for 2400?? I talk I ask question I like to talk to people I deal with ,gave him a number to call. Sent him messages. If he can't answer a message, or call why am I gonna take a fleabay risk!? I know who mike made that cue for who bought it he owned it and that many on here and some friends of mine warned me of him. I think it's bs personally someone can't make an honest attempt to sell the cue when asked .. So now I get the real truth with this thread
 
One thing you gotta understand" almost "every Cue I bought on here I never paid for up front,, people an I have good relationships,, they send me cues to look at. If I accept, I pay, if not ,it's the cost of s&h we lose for the time.

People trust me with thousands and always get what they pay for from me ask anyone,, I only deal the right way I don't need a hastle on eBay when someone can't even type or talk to me but I wanna ask around about this guy
 
Back
Top