Quice question....

inas502

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just picked up a Brunswick by Joss.... Plain jane with 4 ivory inlays in the butt cap along with a mop type diamond in between the inlays.... Does this cue have any vaule to it or is it a house cue for the basement???? thank you in advance
Chris

Last edited:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Not 100% sure on that one but pretty sure you have the perfect cue rest in your avatar.

If Brunswick had contracted Joss to make a line of limited of cues for them, I imagine that it is worth something. How much I don't know but historically Billiard wise, I imagine that its worth hanging onto.

Dufferin did the same thing. I had a very nice Huebler Dufferin some time ago and wish to heck I hadn't traded it. I'd almost give anything to get that one back.

Doc is a big Joss fan so I bet he could give you some info on that one.

Last edited:

inas502

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for your input and that cue rest cost me about 6 grand but they are fun to play with and she likes to show them off..... glad youlike them.

Donny Lutz

Ferrule Cat
Silver Member
Quice?

I just picked up a Brunswick by Joss.... Plain jane with 4 ivory inlays in the butt cap along with a mop type diamond in between the inlays.... Does this cue have any vaule to it or is it a house cue for the basement???? thank you in advance
Chris

I'm going to lie awake tonight pondering the meaning of "quice". Couldn't find it in the dictionary.

But I'll buy it as a contraction of "quite nice", which would apply here. In my opinion, any cue made by Joss falls somewhere between "quite nice" and "outstanding".

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
They are lower end Joss Cues and are worth lower end Joss Cue prices. Nothing wrong with them at all.