quote from a accustats 1pckt video

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did Stanton say--"A straight poolplayer goes 1 rail.A 9ball player goes 3 rails,A 1pkt.
player plays safe." ?
Funny quote with a lot of truth to it.
 
I have a match w/ Cory and Danny DiLamburto asked him (sorry not a quote) I heard that you were breaking the rack wide open, now you must understand that it isn't the right way to play one pocket. Cory, well figured it would be ok playing to my shot making strengths, and I did win a lot of those games (or something to that point).

I didn't know Danny from a hole in the wall at that point and was surprized he would question soemone of Cory's level. Wow, I really didn't know $h1t back then lol...
 
I have a match w/ Cory and Danny DiLamburto asked him (sorry not a quote) I heard that you were breaking the rack wide open, now you must understand that it isn't the right way to play one pocket. Cory, well figured it would be ok playing to my shot making strengths, and I did win a lot of those games (or something to that point).

I didn't know Danny from a hole in the wall at that point and was surprized he would question soemone of Cory's level. Wow, I really didn't know $h1t back then lol...

Danny DiLiberto is a lot of fun to listen to. He routinely covers the Turning Stone broadcasts and I've always enjoyed his commentary.
 
Back
Top