Qustion for Chris RE" my Palmer PM11

john a

New member
Chris, Can you tell me what my Palmer PM11 is worth?? I bought it directly from Palmer in Elizabeth, NJ , probably in the late 80's with 2 matching shafts I also have a It's George case made for me in 1995, leather embossed with strap, handle and jump cue sleeve for a cue and 2 shafts-what do you think this is worth now?? Thank you for your time.
 
Last edited:
John,

The PM line was a production line made for Palmer by Adam. This line is attributed to Pete Margo (not to be confused with the margo "Bullet" line) who was in charge of sales. This was meant to be an affordable line of cues and they are priced as good players.

The PM-11 is a full splice cue construction, with ebony handle birdseye forearm, Balabushka styling. This was top of this line for this series. Values have not skyrocketed because so many were made and sold, but I would say around $400 if in good shape, reasonably straight and with the two shafts.
 
Back
Top