SOLD<<<SOLD
I am having schon make me some tributes to Runde era and box cue in particular
but I am selling this original Runde R series Box cue
it has micarta instead of ivory
I think it was Scotty Townsends
I I tried to buy it from him in Las Vegas years ago
Bob only made about 5 and all went to noted players
$1450 buys this one with one original shaft,and one brand new Runde shaft
Ebony into ebony ,steel joint,steel rings
pm replies or call
214 477 7323
ofall the R Series Cues,in my opinion,this is the most desireable
in part because of its very very limited number and rarity
In part because i love box cues
I am having schon make me some tributes to Runde era and box cue in particular
but I am selling this original Runde R series Box cue
it has micarta instead of ivory
I think it was Scotty Townsends
I I tried to buy it from him in Las Vegas years ago
Bob only made about 5 and all went to noted players
$1450 buys this one with one original shaft,and one brand new Runde shaft
Ebony into ebony ,steel joint,steel rings
pm replies or call
214 477 7323
ofall the R Series Cues,in my opinion,this is the most desireable
in part because of its very very limited number and rarity
In part because i love box cues
Last edited: