Raffle Girl wanted for Valley Forge next month

Njhustler1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If there's anyone who is interested, or knows someone who would be interested, in being a raffle girl for the PoolTees booth at the Super Billiard Expo next month, please send me a PM.

Must be outgoing and motivated. Good looks don't hurt either. Not a make or break stipulation but it helps. Guys are suckers. :)

We may only need you a day or two, or maybe a few days. We'll figure it out. We're flexible.
 
I just asked my sister. She said she may be interested if the pay is right. Here's her photo:
sister.jpg
 
I Think She's SPECIAL

My wife has always disliked that picture of herself.....
Doug
( she's me little honey-bun :-)


( AND, she can cook and she's never drowned )





.
 
I ........................Will Work for BEER

Let's just raffle off this thread.
Doug
( and start over )










.
 
Last edited:
Njhustler1 said:
If there's anyone who is interested, or knows someone who would be interested, in being a raffle girl for the PoolTees booth at the Super Billiard Expo next month, please send me a PM.

Must be outgoing and motivated. Good looks don't hurt either. Not a make or break stipulation but it helps. Guys are suckers. :)

We may only need you a day or two, or maybe a few days. We'll figure it out. We're flexible.

I am pretty sure no raffles are allowed there.

Check with Allen & Dawn.
 
shoot!!!! just looked over the contract and didn't see any mention of it. but i could swear there were cue raffle girls left and right at last year's. Am i going crazy? I just left Allen a message so I guess I'll find out shortly.

Thanks for the heads up Corey.
 
Back
Top