rail extensions?

magicrat69210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have a 1975 gandy hustler which is almost exactly the same as a big g. pockets are 5 1/2 and i want 4 1/4 and 4 3/4 in the sides. oh my table is in like new condition. bought it from an old man. any ways what type of rails are they k66 or k66 international(k55) . i heard the 1975 k66 profilke is different than it is today. i want to know if its true and i want to know how hard it would be to update to the more modern rails or should i just get rail extensions built to the existing. i am going to add simonis and artemis rails which i already have. please let me know who has experience in this field and who i can mail my rails to. you can pm me or leave contact info so we can discuss price since i dont think that is allowed on here. heard rkc is always busy.

ArizonaPete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Those Gandy's were a real solid table. Please post your location in order to get recommendations of good table mechanics in your area.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
i have a 1975 gandy hustler which is almost exactly the same as a big g. pockets are 5 1/2 and i want 4 1/4 and 4 3/4 in the sides. oh my table is in like new condition. bought it from an old man. any ways what type of rails are they k66 or k66 international(k55) . i heard the 1975 k66 profilke is different than it is today. i want to know if its true and i want to know how hard it would be to update to the more modern rails or should i just get rail extensions built to the existing. i am going to add simonis and artemis rails which i already have. please let me know who has experience in this field and who i can mail my rails to. you can pm me or leave contact info so we can discuss price since i dont think that is allowed on here. heard rkc is always busy.

Send the rails to MarK Gregory.