Rails For a Gold Crown 1????

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
I was wondering what some of your thoughts were on the Championship Tour Edition cushions vs the Artemis on a GC1. I'd like to hear what would play best on this table and why if y'all don't mind. Thanks.

cnyncrvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was wondering what some of your thoughts were on the Championship Tour Edition cushions vs the Artemis on a GC1. I'd like to hear what would play best on this table and why if y'all don't mind. Thanks.

I personally don't have experience with the tour edition rubber but I have heard from a couple people that have them on their table and from a mechanic I know that they don't play well at all and that they are roughly 10% slower than even some of the economy rubber on the market.

Again I don't know as I have no experience with them, Just passing along information I have heard.

realkingcobra

Silver Member

I'd help you...but, we have a difference of opinions:rolleyes:

Rob Williams

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We have used Championship Tour Edition, Black Diamond and Artemis. The Tour Editions we got were a bad batch, because we received poor customer service- we will NEVER use them again. The Black Diamond's played nice and are reasonably priced. The Artemis cushions, although more expensive, play incredible.

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
We have used Championship Tour Edition, Black Diamond and Artemis. The Tour Editions we got were a bad batch, because we received poor customer service- we will NEVER use them again. The Black Diamond's played nice and are reasonably priced. The Artemis cushions, although more expensive, play incredible.

Thank you very much Rob. I appreciate your time.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
LOL. I've let that go and I'm sorry to see that you can't. I'm glad you are still up and kicking though.

I'm sure there's 100 ' s of table mechanic's on AZ just waiting for the chance to point you in the right direction.....I use to do that, but because of members just like you....I'm quiting the free shit!!!

realkingcobra

Silver Member

If I were you, I'd post this question in the main forum....because that's where the REALLY experts hang out, or maybe even in the NPR forum....because when they're not giving out expert advice in the main forum, then the NPR forum is where the EXPERTS' hang out:thumbup:...but, you could probably get I'd say....at least 4 pages of advice in the main forum....and those experts are waaaay, better than I could ever hope to be....you know them, all your friends there:thumbup:

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
If I were you, I'd post this question in the main forum....because that's where the REALLY experts hang out, or maybe even in the NPR forum....because when they're not giving out expert advice in the main forum, then the NPR forum is where the EXPERTS' hang out:thumbup:...but, you could probably get I'd say....at least 4 pages of advice in the main forum....and those experts are waaaay, better than I could ever hope to be....you know them, all your friends there:thumbup:

Thanks Glenn. Your life must be a lot worse than I thought. Keep your head up and hopefully things turn around for you soon. Take care of yourself.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Thanks Glenn. Your life must be a lot worse than I thought. Keep your head up and hopefully things turn around for you soon. Take care of yourself.

My life is fine, I just remember not being able to make a post in the main forum without you jumping in with your BS....repeatedly, and the post had nothing to do with you and never did....but there you were, posting your BS. And now where are you, in my area of AZB asking for advice Ike you never did anything wrong, well for the most part....I'M the one single person who helps out anyone I can, more than anyone on AZB when it comes to questions about pool tables....so now, you're asking for help with a pool table....am I just supposed to overlook how you've acted in the main forum....tell me please!

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
My life is fine, I just remember not being able to make a post in the main forum without you jumping in with your BS....repeatedly, and the post had nothing to do with you and never did....but there you were, posting your BS. And now where are you, in my area of AZB asking for advice Ike you never did anything wrong, well for the most part....I'M the one single person who helps out anyone I can, more than anyone on AZB when it comes to questions about pool tables....so now, you're asking for help with a pool table....am I just supposed to overlook how you've acted in the main forum....tell me please!

I'm not here to start this drama back up with you. Your past actions speak for themselves and you got mad when people called you out on it.

As far as the mechanic forum here, should we petition Mike and ask him to rename it to the Ask Glenn forum. I'm sorry I came on your turf asking questions.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I'm not here to start this drama back up with you. Your past actions speak for themselves and you got mad when people called you out on it.

As far as the mechanic forum here, should we petition Mike and ask him to rename it to the Ask Glenn forum. I'm sorry I came on your turf asking questions.

You can take pride in knowing you're the FIRST person on AZB that I've ever refused help to...and that covers a 9+ year span of helping others.