**RARE Franklin Southwest satin cue

spliced

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
RARE 1993 Jerry Franklin Southwest satin pacifier cue. This is from the first batch of pacifier cues produced, which had the cactus engraved on the joint pin. Southwest quit putting the cactus on the pacifier cues after this batch. There will never be another satin produced with a cactus.

“That Satin Finish was made in 1993. It is from the only group of Satins we made with the cactus engraved on the screws. Less than a dozen of them.” -Laurie Franklin, South West Cues.

The forearm and butt sleeve are nicely figured birdseye maple. There are some small dings in the forearm and butt sleeve, and there is a chip on the butt cap.

Both butt and shaft are straight. There are no dents or dings in the shaft. Ferrule appears to be non-ivory. There is a red fiber pad under the tip. Tip looks like a Triangle.

Butt weighs 15.96oz
Shaft weighs 3.93oz and is 12.4mm

The wrap is very well done and feels great. Cue appears to be all original.

No longer available. Thanks to all who inquired!.

Thanks!

007.jpg

004.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

023.jpg

081-1.jpg

Last edited:

spliced

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Im just outside of Harrisburg in Mechanicsburg, about an hour and a half from Lewisburg

spliced

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Lots of trade offers so far. Will consider reasonable offers and partial trades + cash!! Mainly looking for an 8 point ebony or coco into maple, no veneers or inlays, radial pin cue.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

spliced

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Lots of great offers, one I'm strongly considering. Cash is king here so first 1000 plus a 350 cue gets it. Anyone have a nice jump break?

swami4u

Banned
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bump for a $100 price drop!

Nice cue, rare rare rare!

Edit: All these 'collectors' and this one sits unsold at 1250 LMAO!
I lived in Vegas around the time the satins were around' only a very few locals had one'
Running around Vegas with a satin SW was kinda historic' kinda showed you were a player from that area'
And having the cactus on the joint pin' never seen that.

1250 is a freaking give away' on a one of what 12? SW J frank'land era too boot............

Wish i had it to buy.

Last edited: