Rare Libra 59" Cocobolo

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
New Lower Price -> Rare Libra 59" Cocobolo

LOWER PRICE....now 850.00

This is not a cue you find for sale very often. This cue was custom ordered 1" long (29.5, 29.5) and weighs 20.8 (17.1 butt, 3.7 shaft), the shaft is 12.75 mm and old dark high ring count wood. The cue is in very good condition with only a minor scuff on the forearm that can be polished out (hit chalk cube while stroking). The cue is uncored highly figured cocobolo and the rings above and below the wrap have ivory accents. There were only a handful of extra length cues made by Libra and only a couple hundred or so total production. The cuemaker posts here occasionally and verified the cue to me, I have the PM if you would like to see.

This cue plays extremely well and has a very solid hit that reminds me of a Southwest. I know that gets thrown around a lot but I have owned many SW's so I am very familiar with them. Libra cues were heavily influenced by David Kersenbrock. I used this cue as my primary player off and on for many years and until I got my new Gilbert last year I had went back to it. I had told myself this was one of the cues that would never get sold, I have owned it for nearly 15 years, but I never use it anymore (love my Gilbert). I have been offered more than I am asking many times in the past but I am finally willing to let it go.

Price for this classic is 850.00 shipped to lower 48.

009-3.jpg

002-8.jpg

Last edited:

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
This is an amazing cue, anyone that has been around the cue game for any time knows how sweet this cue is.

Bump for a close serious offer.

tnplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
great cue

this cue plays great! as good as I have ever hit with. wow! checking by bank account right now. :smile:

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
this cue plays great! as good as I have ever hit with. wow! checking by bank account right now. :smile:

I am gonna guess that this is Joe because I haven't let many people play with this cue.:smile:

I chose to guard this one but I need a little extra money for truck stuff and something has to be sacrificed. I will be sad to let it go but as little as I play anymore the case will miss it more than I will.

Later bud,
D

Last edited:

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Thanks for the inquiries so far, if I take anything in trade it will have to be a "plus cash" deal.

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Lower price

Price now 850.00 obo shipped.

Please no lowball silly offers, I am not losing my house.:wink: