Rare South West? Conversions? Pictures.

FSutton

4 Rails!
Silver Member
I can't find the pictures but I'd like to see South West Conversions of Titlist (guy at my pool hall has onel), Butterfly splices ( just saw a picture of one on a Taiwan forum), and earlier this year I saw a new SW cue that seem to be made from a House cue with a wrap on it...all these cues you could see the cactus on the pin...I consider these the more rare....anyone have pictures of RARE not your run of the mill South West.
 
Did you see the converted house cue at the DCC? A friend of mine has an older 6 point wrapless cue.
 
That Butterfly Cue is amazing and i LOVE that wrap looks awesome. I mentioned this cue to Laurie yesterday and she seemed even hesitant to talk about them making this cue or any other conversion.. I think it's something they do in very small numbers for special customers or friends only and is not something just anyone can ask them to do. I'm so excited as I have a South West coming in the mail tomorrow that I order ten years ago.

forrest
 
s/p

I knew a guy that was a lawyer and lived in IN that played with a SW Sneaky Pete. I think his first name was Richard. Cue looked like a house cue with the 3 hi/low points.
 
Back
Top