Rasson Victory 2 question...

DirtyHarry

Registered
Hi guys,

I recently put an order in for a 9' V2 table from Rasson and I'm expecting it in a few weeks time.

I was told the logo is now no longer a sticker. Is it positioned elsewhere? I've seen two examples. Thanks!

Harry

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210126-224605_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20210126-224605_Google.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 262
  • Screenshot_20210126-224502_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20210126-224502_Google.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 240

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Always wanted to play on a Rasson.
I think they look great.
For as new as they are they have a heavy old school look.

I'm in the middle of having my GC recovered and replacing the rubber.
The guy I use is a friend and competitor and been has in the business for years
traveling up and down the east coast doing tables and I asked him about the Rasson.
He says you can't go wrong with the Rasson though he is a GC guy himself.

Last edited:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have hesitated as I’m leaning toward the Diamond Professional or néw Centennial. Both take time to get. I have a local business has the Rasson in stock and come recommended as installers. Very tempting.
What color are the rails. Have not seen a good close up. What games are you playing on the Rasson... 8B. 9B...14:1?

Last edited:

DirtyHarry

Registered
Aside from how I really like the look and decor, it fits in my area nicely as it doesn't look like it takes up as much space due to the pedestal design. The wait on a Diamond was long shipping to Greece. Couldn't be happier!

DirtyHarry

Registered
I have hesitated as I’m leaning toward the Diamond Professional or néw Centennial. Both take time to get. I have a local business has the Rasson in stock and come recommended as installers. Very tempting.
What color are the rails. Have not seen a good close up. What games are you playing on the Rasson... 8B. 9B...14:1?
9 ball. Rails are finished in a black subtle finish that is said to be scratch resistant. Lmk if you want closeups. Assembly was a pain, but fun...

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yeah, mine has the aluminum frame. And the wood is actually really impressive. I got it from a place in Romania. Was a total nightmare and will be leaving them a brutally honest review.
Sorry to hear. Takes the fun out of it. Sound like you made it right and are enjoying it.

DirtyHarry

Registered
I had ordered the table for Tat Biliard, in Romania and was delivered to Athens, Greece (late). I was actually reffered to them directly by Rasson. Because of the such horrible service, I wanted to share part of my review here, just so fellow members contemplating their services....know what's up.

Again, just my review of my personal experience with them. Buying a new pooltable should be a super happy experience....like 10 Christmases and birthdays all wrapped into one. Not here.

-----

Completely disgusted with the entire transaction, from the very start to finish. And unlike the advertisement, nobody speaks English so placing the order was like pulling teeth. As for shipping, as the "manager" who claims she doesn't know Excel, forgot to add the shipping fee, even though it's clearly on the invoice! Sheer unprofessional and disgusted with the service. Offered to pay half the 600 since they made an error....nope. AND THIS WAS AFTER I PAID THEM. They found another buyer willing to pay more.

Explained why this is ethically wrong on so many levels, they didn't care. After the table was eventually delivered, they messed up lining the rails with Simonis as there is debris between the cushion and cloth. Great. I was told "sorry" 100X. Asked for a gesture of good will and was offered a practice ball? I spent close to 7,000 on the table, they made sooo many mistakes, and they offered a practice ball?? Really? Was offered to speak to the owner, but....wouldn't help as he can't speak English either and changed his mind as "he feels embarrassed". I can not believe a business like this.....is still in business.

AVOID THIS SHOP! IT'S A 3RD WORLD SHOP WITH 3RD WORLD BRAINS AND ETHICS.

I am being very modest in my review, Alex tried to be nice....but has absolutely no idea how to conduct business....much like the "manager" who can't understand Excel. I have proof of invoices and emails that these clowns have no business, being in business. Go to Billiard Beckman instead, where I should have gone in the first place. The fraction more would have been worth it.

AVOID! BUYER BEWARE!

-Harry

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sorry to hear this. Most mechanics are 85-90%r's. These guys for sales and service are 10-15%r's. Hopefully your review saves the next buyer. Let Rasson know about this also...see if they give a rat's behind.