Rear chuck adapter

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
A lot of people these days are buying that vevor Chinese lathes with the 1.5" thru hole. We are now making screw on adapters to mount a rear chuck it accepts the chucks that Chris hightower and mid America laise sell the big board Chuck I also have some same adapters with no thread if you have a machine lathe in your shop you can board these out to fit whatever lathe you want The hightower or Mid-America Chuck will fit the other side it's threaded to fit it. Any questions feel free to message me we did one run of these and sold them already I'm in the process of finishing some more up I should have them done this coming week

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
Traditional pictures

Attachments

• 20230117_135752.jpg
    20230117_135752.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 358
  • 20230130_152347.jpg
    20230130_152347.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 360

JTB51

A lot of people these days are buying that vevor Chinese lathes with the 1.5" thru hole. We are now making screw on adapters to mount a rear chuck it accepts the chucks that Chris hightower and mid America laise sell the big board Chuck I also have some same adapters with no thread if you have a machine lathe in your shop you can board these out to fit whatever lathe you want The hightower or Mid-America Chuck will fit the other side it's threaded to fit it. Any questions feel free to message me we did one run of these and sold them already I'm in the process of finishing some more up I should have them done this coming week
How much?

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
These are made of 60 61 aluminum precision c&c machined there's $75 shipped anywhere in the United States

Stellar1024

Registered
I have this setup and the only issue is there's so much distance between the two chucks... Do you make a shortened adapter that accomplishes the same thing? Or is it as short as it gets already? Also, if you make an adapter to fit that style chuck on my backplate, I'd be interested in that as well.. I love that chuck, but don't care for the 3 jaw that came with the lathe...

JTB51

Will it fit a Grizzly 602 rear spindle?

TeeA

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Recently purchased a new rear end Hightower chuck for my Porper B. Fractured my knee when I received it and am finally back on my feet. Having trouble getting this lined up. Is your adapter compatible for my situation? Thanks, Tom

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
Recently purchased a new rear end Hightower chuck for my Porper B. Fractured my knee when I received it and am finally back on my feet. Having trouble getting this lined up. Is your adapter compatible for my situation? Thanks, Tom
you should call Chris, he is the guy to help you thru any issues with his equipment....Lee is usually vaporware

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
you should call Chris, he is the guy to help you thru any issues with his equipment....Lee is usually vaporware
Hey Dave can't believe you're still around I sai see you haven't changed. Maybe one day but I doubt it you might figure out how to build hughes probably not

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
Hey Dave can't believe you're still around I sai see you haven't changed. Maybe one day but I doubt it you might figure out how to build hughes probably not
your the guy that makes promises of equipment, then disappears for yrs with no support not to mention most of what you have offered here over the yrs, you stole the ideas from others....
I just call it the way I have seen you act for yrs on here and on Ebay. Go back to selling holsters at gun shows.....oh, wait, I heard you F'ked that up too.....
BTW...how does one build 'Hughes'?
Your words...."Maybe one day but I doubt it you might figure out how to build hughes"
LMAO...someday you'll learn to make complete sentences.........., naw....just kidding, you won't

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
maybe if you responded this quickly yrs ago to posts and emails and phonecalls from dissatisfied customers, you'd still be in business for pool related items...

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
You can give me a call we can do that over the phone
517 677 1468 lee
Touch base with me to be beginning of the week

pescadoman

Randy
Silver Member
your the guy that makes promises of equipment, then disappears for yrs with no support not to mention most of what you have offered here over the yrs, you stole the ideas from others....
I just call it the way I have seen you act for yrs on here and on Ebay. Go back to selling holsters at gun shows.....oh, wait, I heard you F'ked that up too.....
BTW...how does one build 'Hughes'?
Your words...."Maybe one day but I doubt it you might figure out how to build hughes"
LMAO...someday you'll learn to make complete sentences.........., naw....just kidding, you won't
I pretty much stay away from this place these days, but what you say about Lee is pretty spot on. What really bothered me more than "any interest in?" was the blatent ripoff Southwest stuff he tried to sell. Maybe it's cool to make(at LEAST) JP's complete with exact copies of their logo, but I don't think it is..

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
I pretty much stay away from this place these days, but what you say about Lee is pretty spot on. What really bothered me more than "any interest in?" was the blatent ripoff Southwest stuff he tried to sell. Maybe it's cool to make(at LEAST) JP's complete with exact copies of their logo, but I don't think it is..
Good to hear from you again Randy. I know you had some 'interesting' interactions with This 'Upstanding" (puking noise) individual. Not many of us left nowadays that witnessed his shit. Now he's back to bamboozel another generation of newbies! Makes me sick that he has never been banned. He's also now on FB with the New cusebuilders private group....doing what he does best