Recently inherited a Meucci MO11 cue

twistedgurl

am new to this forum so please be patient. i recently inherited a Meucci Original MO11. one owner, purchased late 70s, good condition. can't find much info on it other than what i found in a 2013 conversation. what would be a reasonable asking price?

Attachments

• 20220614_105249.jpg
    20220614_105249.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 428

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Meucci Originals MO-11 cue is highly sought-after. Should clear well over $1000 or more on a good day if it is in an un-restored mint condition. They can go for between $1200 to $1400 in some cases. They are quite rare. That's 14-karat gold leaf in the butt sleeve.

twistedgurl

thank you so much. very useful information. my dad cherished his beloved Meucci and i'm looking to find it a great home with someone who will cherish it as much as he did. i'd sell it to the right person.

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Put it on ebay for $0.01 and let it go. 7-day auction and start it Sunday night at 9:00 est.
We got some really good $ doing it this way, you will get a bidding war going over it.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Clean the ferrules before you post it for sale anywhere.
Those are the white parts under the tip,clean gently with a magic eraser,stay off the wood just do the white portion.

twistedgurl

thank you to all who have replied to my inquiry about the Meucci MO11 cue.

since my father's passing, the cue had not been taken out until this past weekend. i am in the very early stages of preparing it to be sold.

after unsuccessful searches my main purpose for posting on this forum was to gather information about this cue.

I have contacted Meucci and am waiting for a response.

as soon as I have gathered all of the pertinent information I will notify those who have expressed interest first.

i apologize for any confusion and for posting in the wrong place🤦‍♀️

L I F D 1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thank you to all who have replied to my inquiry about the Meucci MO11 cue.

since my father's passing, the cue had not been taken out until this past weekend. i am in the very early stages of preparing it to be sold.

after unsuccessful searches my main purpose for posting on this forum was to gather information about this cue.

I have contacted Meucci and am waiting for a response.

as soon as I have gathered all of the pertinent information I will notify those who have expressed interest first.

i apologize for any confusion and for posting in the wrong place🤦‍♀️
How did the Meucci MO11 end up with you?
garage sale? pawn shop find? thrift shop?