Recomendation for lebow Cue

excessknowledge

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just recieved a cue from Sheldon Lebow from Lebow Custom Cues.Exactly what I asked for.He is great when it comes to seeing in his mind what you want.Very easy guy to work with and you can tell by the work he does that he takes his time and makes it right.Totaly outstanding Sheldon.Exactly what I ordered and wished in my mind and I am hard to please.Fed ex was rough on the tube/box but it was packed perfect and no dings at all.Perfect!You must love what your doing to put out a work of art like this.
I see so many sales/trades and for the same amount alot of these used cues go for we have great cuemakers right here at the site that can build you one.They can make you a new cue to your specs.I would like to give Sheldon a recomendation if any of you guys are looking to get a new cue.The guy does great work and I recieved it 1 week prior to its estimated delivery.

deadstroke32

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
excessknowledge said:
I just recieved a cue from Sheldon Lebow from Lebow Custom Cues.Exactly what I asked for.He is great when it comes to seeing in his mind what you want.Very easy guy to work with and you can tell by the work he does that he takes his time and makes it right.Totaly outstanding Sheldon.Exactly what I ordered and wished in my mind and I am hard to please.Fed ex was rough on the tube/box but it was packed perfect and no dings at all.Perfect!You must love what your doing to put out a work of art like this.
I see so many sales/trades and for the same amount alot of these used cues go for we have great cuemakers right here at the site that can build you one.They can make you a new cue to your specs.I would like to give Sheldon a recomendation if any of you guys are looking to get a new cue.The guy does great work and I recieved it 1 week prior to its estimated delivery.

nice got pic's ???

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
excessknowledge said:

Well said! I have admired Sheldon's work for quite some time and would buy a cue from him without a bit of hesitation, if I were in the market.
Always good to hear the positives!