IMG_20200408_141045_resized.jpg
IMG_20200408_141022_resized.jpg
IMG_20200408_140941_resized.jpg
IMG_20180903_150335.jpg

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree, stellar work Mike. So I have a question if you don't mind, why do the two of you guys have inlays/veneers set up in a different manner(yours seem to be inline, and Dave's are staggered, sorry if I am missing something obvious to cuemakers, I am guessing it changes the appearance of the finished product.

attachment.php

wIheoYw.jpg

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree, stellar work Mike. So I have a question if you don't mind, why do the two of you guys have inlays/veneers set up in a different manner(yours seem to be inline, and Dave's are staggered, sorry if I am missing something obvious to cuemakers, I am guessing it changes the appearance of the finished product.

Thank you. I would never speak for another Cue maker but I would guess Mr. B. Did that purely for everyone's benefit to see the MILLED veneers.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thank you. I would never speak for another Cue maker but I would guess Mr. B. Did that purely for everyone's benefit to see the MILLED veneers.

That makes sense, I was trying to figure out how that would work into the cue, duh.:embarrassed2: