Red tulipwood sneaky pete hoppe ring

Rackattach

Banned
Here's a nice cue. In stellar condition but I admit I played a few racks with it.

19.1 ounces. 58" 13.05mm
.840 joint, 1.25" butt

Titanium 5/16x18 pin

Tulipwood full splice cue with Juma hoppe ring

Gorgeous shaft, A+++ grade maple. Perfect growth lines and Snow White with no sugar marks. Perfect straight and sound cue.
Short 1/2" tiger ferrule and milk dud tip (pooldawg)

$150 shipped and that includes custom Juma joint caps with it.

You'll like this cue. It plays great!!

IMG_2953.jpg

IMG_2954.jpg

IMG_2955.jpg

IMG_2956.jpg
 
nice looking cue
when i see a cue like this for $150

it makes me think,how easy it is to get a low priced quality ue to play with
 
I'm not going to mention names here, but the 2 sneaky Pete's I've gotten from this fella
play just as well as some expensive cues you'd all be very familiar with.

It's funny how when you put an honest deal out there, people's 1st reaction is skepticism.
We've all suffered some occasion which scars our psyche. Lol.
Mike is an honest guy who is providing some high quality players at a seriously affordable cost.

The 1st cue I got was originally intended to be left in my car as a beater.
After shooting with it, not only was I shocked by how nice the hit was,
I decided to put up my regular shooter to play with Mike's cue.
Since I couldn't leave my new favorite toy in the car, I ordered another sneaky from him.
You can guess what happened... Definitely not leaving it in the car either. Lol!

If you're looking for a beginner cue, you couldn't do better.
Perhaps you just want a nice back up that plays well and doesn't break the bank.
Maybe, you're like me; and are just in the never ending pursuit of
that "perfect hit" no matter the makers name...

If you're in the market for an affordable and dependable shooter,
guaranteed this cue will move old whitey at whatever speed you play!
 
Here's a nice cue. In stellar condition but I admit I played a few racks with it.

19.1 ounces. 58" 13.05mm
.840 joint, 1.25" butt

Titanium 5/16x18 pin

Tulipwood full splice cue with Juma hoppe ring

Gorgeous shaft, A+++ grade maple. Perfect growth lines and Snow White with no sugar marks. Perfect straight and sound cue.
Short 1/2" tiger ferrule and milk dud tip (pooldawg)

$150 shipped and that includes custom Juma joint caps with it.

You'll like this cue. It plays great!!

View attachment 467619

View attachment 467620

View attachment 467621

View attachment 467622

I'll take the cue . Sent you a PM ! Thanks 214-937-1972
 
I'm not going to mention names here, but the 2 sneaky Pete's I've gotten from this fella
play just as well as some expensive cues you'd all be very familiar with.

It's funny how when you put an honest deal out there, people's 1st reaction is skepticism.
We've all suffered some occasion which scars our psyche. Lol.
Mike is an honest guy who is providing some high quality players at a seriously affordable cost.

The 1st cue I got was originally intended to be left in my car as a beater.
After shooting with it, not only was I shocked by how nice the hit was,
I decided to put up my regular shooter to play with Mike's cue.
Since I couldn't leave my new favorite toy in the car, I ordered another sneaky from him.
You can guess what happened... Definitely not leaving it in the car either. Lol!

If you're looking for a beginner cue, you couldn't do better.
Perhaps you just want a nice back up that plays well and doesn't break the bank.
Maybe, you're like me; and are just in the never ending pursuit of
that "perfect hit" no matter the makers name...

If you're in the market for an affordable and dependable shooter,
guaranteed this cue will move old whitey at whatever speed you play!

Thanks for the kind words!! I keep a low profile as many of you know anyway as I'm not taking orders and the only cues I usually sell are traded in from repeat customers or stuff I make in between builds.
 
Back
Top