Reed Pierces room in Byram MS - review

BPG24

Banned
I have to say this place out classes any room in the Jackson area that I have been in.. Pool room is spacious, and clean!!!!

Tables - 3 new Valley Supreme barboxes
3 new Diamond Barboxes
2 new Diamond Pro Cut 9' with ball return
all with Simonis 860 and in great shape

Staff - very friendly, excellent customer service:D :D

Restaurant/Bar - Excellent food and full Bar with nightly specials. 4 Plasma TV's and 1 rear projection Big screen that play NFL Sunday Ticket, as well as ESPN College Gameday package...

The only downers that I noticed was that there are NO TOURNEYS at all...
And very little action....:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

This place is well managed, and is perfect for the casual Billiards crowd... they do have League 2 nights a week...

Also a great place to watch Sports and have dinner with a few drinks....



I hope you guys enjoy my review,
Nate
 
Last edited:
How about the cost ? Just wandering if you were asked to pay a $50 joining fee like the other place with 9 footers. I have met Reed and just can't see him doing something as silly as this to another poolplayer, although he might make more off of you playing cheap sets anyway.

Leonard
 
It was $5/hr to play on the procut Diamonds... No Walkin the door fee.. lol
While $5/hr per player maybe a touch higher than normal for a pool room, You have to consider how good the equipment and atmosphere is...

P.S. Reed won't be beating many out of any money on the table....
I don't gamble..... I do play for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I don't Gamble...... LOL
 
DoubleBye said:
Sounds like a great room.

Trunks-Mooning.jpg


You've showed your ass enough to warrant bad rep:(
 
kilojo420 said:
how far is this place from jackson?


depends on what part of Jackson you are in....
It is south of Jackson...

From the State Capitol it is about a 15 minute drive (estimated)
 
Reed and his brother, Ronnie, have put together a top notch place. No, not much action but the quality of everything, tables, food, service and friendly people can't be beat. Byram is the first town south of Jackson.
 
I totally agree...
I wish there was a place to play tournaments around here...
No one seems to play on 9' tables... very strange
I hate bar tables, I feel so cramped on them and can never let my stroke out.....
 
Back
Top