Reflection On BCA Nationals

Captain18

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seems as if some of the Fargo numbers are moving....as scores from Nationals are being entered. It will be interesting to see how much some players move in relation to how they finished in singles/teams. ...

Question for Mr.Page......
Have all scores singles/teams been entered from Nationals yet or just those from singles play?

mikepage

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seems as if some of the Fargo numbers are moving....as scores from Nationals are being entered. It will be interesting to see how much some players move in relation to how they finished in singles/teams. ...

Question for Mr.Page......
Have all scores singles/teams been entered from Nationals yet or just those from singles play?

All of the singles are in, including the mini tournaments and the US Open events. Team data will go in eventually, but I can't say when.

plandr5

Registered
i bought 8 bananas and bottles of water for the guys when we were starting teams around brunch time. the player closest to the total didnt have to pay for his banana and water.

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i bought 8 bananas and bottles of water for the guys when we were starting teams around brunch time. the player closest to the total didnt have to pay for his banana and water.

Bananas and water ? Yep its true ...pool players are cheap asses :smile: