Regina players?

Hogan77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello fellow AZ members. I'm from Toronto and am in Regina today and Saskatoon tomorrow. Ill be at nicks pool room from 230 till around 530 if anyone in this area wants to shoot. Any good rooms in Saskatoon? Ill be wearing a green Tshirt and will have a really sweet jacoby with reverse points. Just looking to play!!!! Thanks all Tom aka Hogan77

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
Hello fellow AZ members. I'm from Toronto and am in Regina today and Saskatoon tomorrow. Ill be at nicks pool room from 230 till around 530 if anyone in this area wants to shoot. Any good rooms in Saskatoon? Ill be wearing a green Tshirt and will have a really sweet jacoby with reverse points. Just looking to play!!!! Thanks all Tom aka Hogan77

2 rooms in Saskatoon worth visiting.

Snooker Shack
3421 8th St E (east side of Saskatoon)

Pacific Billiards
609 1st Ave N (downtown)

The Shack has better tables (9' Dufferins, 8' Dufferins, and 4 7' Diamonds), it might be one of the best run pool halls around. Of course Pacific is downtown, with a bunch of 9' National tables. Both have snooker tables but I don't get that close to them :embarrassed2:. Both have good food and cold beer, served by wonderful staff.

Dave

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Hogan, call me, I'm in Regina.
(306) 541-9242

The dog has a Vet app at 2:30 but thinking she can go Wed.

Either way, Nick's opens at 1 pm so I should be there at 2:30.

I'll look for you. There most likely won't be any players there other than the regular Golfers.

Too bad that you wouldn't be staying later and you could meet Chad Sens from AZ.

Last edited:

Hogan77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tom. Just so i dont forget. Maybe youre thinking of Bernie Mickelson
from Calgary.

Terry, that's exactly who I was thinking of. Thanks for correcting me. Anyways terry it was nice meeting you today and I look forward to hitting more balls tomorrow around 2. Hopefully I can bring my "A" game. Have a good night. -
-Tom

Hogan77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2 rooms in Saskatoon worth visiting.

Snooker Shack
3421 8th St E (east side of Saskatoon)

Pacific Billiards
609 1st Ave N (downtown)

The Shack has better tables (9' Dufferins, 8' Dufferins, and 4 7' Diamonds), it might be one of the best run pool halls around. Of course Pacific is downtown, with a bunch of 9' National tables. Both have snooker tables but I don't get that close to them :embarrassed2:. Both have good food and cold beer, served by wonderful staff.

Dave
Thanks for all the great info dave. If only I had an extra day down here it would work out for me so much better but it looks like ill be heading back to Regina around 11 am Wednesday. I think I have to fly back to Saskatoon next month and if I do then maybe we could hit some balls. Have a great night. - Tom

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Tom, I might not make it today. I have an appointment that may take me past 2 pm.

Sorry about that.

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
.... I think I have to fly back to Saskatoon next month and if I do then maybe we could hit some balls. Have a great night. - Tom

I'll be here. Drop me a PM and we'll see what we can arrange.

Dave

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hogan, call me, I'm in Regina.
(306) 541-9242

The dog has a Vet app at 2:30 but thinking she can go Wed.

Either way, Nick's opens at 1 pm so I should be there at 2:30.

I'll look for you. There most likely won't be any players there other than the regular Golfers.

Too bad that you wouldn't be staying later and you could meet Chad Sens from AZ.

Now you're just trying to get him in trouble! lol :shocked2:

Ray