Rep to Greg Howard aka howardthedick

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wanted to put a note out there that not all deals with disagreements have to result in flame wars, and not all dealers, flippers, collectors are scumbags. Recently made a deal with Greg and we had some general disagreements regarding the sale. Instead of becoming mortal enemies and bickering back and forth openly on this forum, we agreed to simply reverse the deal. I think there were some hurt feelings on both sides, but it is now done. Thanks.

daniel

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
ive known greg for many years and numerous deals and hes a standup guy.

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Greg and I have known each other for about 9 years and have a few deals behind us as well. I would recommend him as well. I hope that came across in my original post.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Greg and I have known each other for about 9 years and have a few deals behind us as well. I would recommend him as well. I hope that came across in my original post.

GREG HOWARD-
One of the BEST ON AZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Just wanted to put a note out there that not all deals with disagreements have to result in flame wars, and not all dealers, flippers, collectors are scumbags. Recently made a deal with Greg and we had some general disagreements regarding the sale. Instead of becoming mortal enemies and bickering back and forth openly on this forum, we agreed to simply reverse the deal. I think there were some hurt feelings on both sides, but it is now done. Thanks.

You are both good guys to deal with, so you know it would work out. Greg is a great horse trader, I will tell you that. He owns me LOL!