Request for anyone who gets eurosport

mnShooter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you have the ability to capture the video and then create a torrent or host it on DC++ that would really be great for all that don't get eurosport.
 
If I have a VCR I could. But they only show few that you like, mostly from UK players, Hundal, Ronnie. Although they show Feijen and Immonen which Immnone lost. You don't want Earl, he is very annoying. He never stops talking, this , that , bacon from England. He is playing the biggest money game, why not concentrate and stop talking. I hope thay show good matches tonight.
 
I am going home tonight and will have access to Euro Sport, I might take my DVD hard drive recorder so its possible I could put it online, not sure when I will get round to it though? :confused:
 
I use Azureus to download and seed torrents.
Someone has uploaded a video with souquet vs hundal and strickland vs vandenberg. This should be an interesting watch!
 
Back
Top