Revo Revo Revo......Shirley you can't be serious

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gee all this is enough to give you a big maple woody..:eek:

Holy shit, this man figured it out!

If some (possibly insecure) men were to associate wooden shafts to their own wood, then plastic shafts must remind them of their wives dildos. And that fooks with their self confidence! :thumbup:

Great job on the correlation, mystery solved! :duck:

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok... I admit I've been away from the game for a few years and just recently started playing again, but what is all the hype over these Revo shafts? When I go to the usual groups and sites, it's all I seem to hear about. $500 synthetic shafts that no retailers can keep in stock. I haven't seen this kind of phenomenon since the Nintendo Wii came out. What's the deal? Is it no longer possible to win a game without them?

By the way I am serious ... and don’t call me Shirley lol I wonder if I’m the only dork who got the movie reference.

hitman22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
By the way I am serious ... and don’t call me Shirley lol I wonder if I’m the only dork who got the movie reference.

No...:grin-square::grin-square:

Attachments

• leslienielsen01.jpg
    leslienielsen01.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 164

hitman22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Out
Holy shit, this man figured it out!

If some (possibly insecure) men were to associate wooden shafts to their own wood, then plastic shafts must remind them of their wives dildos. And that fooks with their self confidence! :thumbup:

Great job on the correlation, mystery solved! :duck:

I THINK THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS WOOD IS GOOD YET LOW DEFLECTION CAN CAUSE AN ERECTION:grin:

Last edited: