Ridgeback Rails For Valley and other tables

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
If you have a Valley, Global, or other brands of 7’ or 8’ table and want it to play much, much better, get some Ridgeback Rails for it. I bought my first set over a year ago. I got the standard 4 ½” corner openings for my 30+ year old Valley. I got them because I was beating the 9-ball ghost w/o bih in races over 7. As soon as I put the Ridgebacks on I had problems beating the ghost with bih. No more balls going in that hit the rail with any kind of speed. If you put a lot of spin on the ball and it hits any part of the rail ends it almost always gets rejected. The table banks like a dream with the Ridgebacks and you can go around the table knowing they are consistent all the time. No more Valley clunck either.

I bought another set a few weeks ago and had them extended for 4” pockets (all 6). There was nothing wrong with the standard Ridgeback’s, they just got too easy for me. These new 4” rails play like a dream also. If I owned Valley I’d have an option of these 4” rails for the better players or players that wanted to get better. Johnnyt

Last edited:

runoutsRme

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I put a set of Ridgeback's on a 7' valley may 1st, With new Simonis 860.. All I can say Is WOW!!!!!

FELIX

YA GATTA POST
Silver Member
Ridgeback rails

I installed ridgeback rails on my valley about 1 year ago , they are very well made and held up perfect . They play fast and with 860 cloth you
will ajust your stroke . Good Luck Robert

ArizonaPete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had Donnie of SD Billards install new Ridgeback rails on my Global bar box along with Simonis Tournament Blue 860HR. Table plays great.