Right on Cue- Chapter one- Free of Charge

tom mcgonagle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Short and Sweet! New Year, New Post!

If you would like to read the first chapter of my book, free of charge, it is complete and available for purchase. Send me a private message with your e-mail address and I will forward you the first chapter.
 
If you have not read it, it's a must have.. My favorite fictional pool book yet..
 
It's been nine days since my last, bump. A lot of new people coming on board. Take a look at the first chapter of my book, it's free.

___________________________________

tommcgonaglerightoncue.com
 
Thank you

I received and read the first chapter. It was enjoyable. I thot it suggested a lot of fertile ground for complex characters and events before it comes to a close.

Thank you and best of luck with the book.

3railkick

a pool player/tough breaks?? naghhh.
 
Thanks, 3RAILKICK, I'm glad you enjoyed reading the first chapter enough to step up and purchase the book. I appreciate it.

My offer still stands. Send me a private message with your e-mail address and I will forward you the first chapter, FREE OF CHARGE. My Paypal rates don't reflect it yet but I've lowered the price of my book, $4. If you place an order, I will send you a rebate of the $4.

_______________________________

http://tommcgonaglerightoncue.com

Or send a check or money order for $17 to:

Tom McGonagle
14 Call St.
N. Billerica, Ma. 01862
 
My offer still stands. Send me a private message with your e-mail address and I will forward you the first chapter, FREE OF CHARGE. My Paypal rates don't reflect it yet but I've lowered the price of my book, $4. If you place an order, I will send you a rebate of the $4.

_______________________________

http://tommcgonaglerightoncue.com

Or send a check or money order for $17 to:

Tom McGonagle
14 Call St.
N. Billerica, Ma. 01862
 
My offer still stands. Send me a private message with your e-mail address and I will forward you the first chapter,of my book, Right on Cue. FREE OF CHARGE.

_______________________________

http://tommcgonaglerightoncue.com

Or send a check or money order for $17 to:

Tom McGonagle
14 Call St.
N. Billerica, Ma. 01862
 
My offer still stands. Send me a private message with your e-mail address and I will forward you the first chapter,of my book, Right on Cue. FREE OF CHARGE.

_______________________________

http://tommcgonaglerightoncue.com

Or send a check or money order for $17 to:

Tom McGonagle
14 Call St.
N. Billerica, Ma. 01862
 
My offer still stands. Send me a private message with your e-mail address and I will forward you the first chapter,of my book, Right on Cue. FREE OF CHARGE.

_______________________________

http://tommcgonaglerightoncue.com

Or send a check or money order for $17 to:

Tom McGonagle
14 Call St.
N. Billerica, Ma. 01862
 
My offer still stands. Send me a private message with your e-mail address and I will forward you the first chapter,of my book, Right on Cue. FREE OF CHARGE.

_______________________________

http://tommcgonaglerightoncue.com

Or send a check or money order for $17 to:

Tom McGonagle
14 Call St.
N. Billerica, Ma. 01862
 
My offer still stands. Send me a private message with your e-mail address and I will forward you the first chapter,of my book, Right on Cue. FREE OF CHARGE.

_______________________________

http://tommcgonaglerightoncue.com

Or send a check or money order for $17 to:

Tom McGonagle
14 Call St.
N. Billerica, Ma. 01862
 
My offer still stands. Send me a private message with your e-mail address and I will forward you the first chapter,of my book, Right on Cue. FREE OF CHARGE.

_______________________________

http://tommcgonaglerightoncue.com

Or send a check or money order for $17 to:

Tom McGonagle
14 Call St.
N. Billerica, Ma. 01862
 
My offer still stands. Send me a private message with your e-mail address and I will forward you the first chapter,of my book, Right on Cue. FREE OF CHARGE.

_______________________________

http://tommcgonaglerightoncue.com

Or send a check or money order for $17 to:

Tom McGonagle
14 Call St.
N. Billerica, Ma. 01862
 
Back
Top