GreenFeltguy AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 18, 2012 #1 Robb Saez beat Ronnie Wiseman in a close battle at Cuesports in Thibodaux, La. tonight !:thumbup:
L Lock N Load AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 18, 2012 #2 GreenFeltguy said: Robb Saez beat Ronnie Wiseman in a close battle at Cuesports in Thibodaux, La. tonight !:thumbup: Click to expand... I saw it on the BigTruck show on live stream. It was a good match and it could not have happened to to nicer guys. Ronnie and Robb are both great players. Thank you PoolactionTV, and Bigtruck. Many Regards, Lock N Load.
GreenFeltguy said: Robb Saez beat Ronnie Wiseman in a close battle at Cuesports in Thibodaux, La. tonight !:thumbup: Click to expand... I saw it on the BigTruck show on live stream. It was a good match and it could not have happened to to nicer guys. Ronnie and Robb are both great players. Thank you PoolactionTV, and Bigtruck. Many Regards, Lock N Load.
JAM I am the storm Silver Member Nov 19, 2012 #3 Wow! Ronnie Wiseman had a good weekend, wins the ring game and runner up in the big event! :smile: I have always admired the passion Robb Saez has for pool. I'm so glad to see him shine brightly, doing what he loves. Bravo!
Wow! Ronnie Wiseman had a good weekend, wins the ring game and runner up in the big event! :smile: I have always admired the passion Robb Saez has for pool. I'm so glad to see him shine brightly, doing what he loves. Bravo!