Anybody attend this tournament? Crown Plaza Hotel in Denver.
My team made it thru 3 rounds then went to the losers bracket and got knocked out our first match.
I did pretty good with 15 wins and 3 losses. But it was a team effort and we came up short.
I was looking at pool cues for sale and i guess a booth helper showed me a new Schon for $85 and as i reached for my credit card he realized it was $850.00. Almost made a score.
My team made it thru 3 rounds then went to the losers bracket and got knocked out our first match.
I did pretty good with 15 wins and 3 losses. But it was a team effort and we came up short.
I was looking at pool cues for sale and i guess a booth helper showed me a new Schon for $85 and as i reached for my credit card he realized it was $850.00. Almost made a score.