Rodolfo Luat & His New Pat Diveney Pool Cue!

AnitoKid

And I kid you not!
Silver Member
CSC_7661.jpg


I took some pics of Rodolfo Luat playing with his new
ebony-ivory pool cue made by Pat Diveney of Iowa.
Truth be told, it is one beautiful pool cue!
And I kid you not!

I compiled the pics into a slideshow and all.
Hope you like it.


Much thanks for looking, everyone!

LINK is HERE, friends!


:)
 
i heard he is getting Pat Diveney cue on last DCC and i think he finally got it.i wonder if Lee Van Corteza got his too..because he was saying that he suppose to have one too for himself.

Anitokid,thanks for sharing this pics and I kid not!..lol sorry i know it is your line.

-jp
 
Rudy Luat

One of the original member of the Filipino invaders back in the days along with Efren, Busta, Andam, and of course Parica leading the way. IMO, Rudy was the most underrated player among the group.

This was the greatest Filipino contingent ever assembled. Just my .02 cents.
 
Back
Top