Rogue users...

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking at possibly trying a 12.4 Rogue. I currently play with either a p+ pro (12.5mm) or P+lite (11.75mm).

My question is on the taper. The website says the 12.4 mm Rogue has a 16 inch slow rise taper, while the 11.8 has a modified pro taperI like the (p+ lite)

What the heck is a 16 inch slow rise taper? I like the taper on both of the low deflection shafts, and definitely don't want a shaft where it feels like I am shooting with a conical taper or a fat cigar...

HueblerHustler7

AndrewActionG
Silver Member
Its not really that slow rise in my opinion, its right between the feel of the cynergy and revo taper is the only way I can describe it, most people say its very comfortable. Hope this helps, best way is to try it yourself and if you don't like it flip it.

JohnnyOzone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking at possibly trying a 12.4 Rogue. I currently play with either a p+ pro (12.5mm) or P+lite (11.75mm).

My question is on the taper. The website says the 12.4 mm Rogue has a 16 inch slow rise taper, while the 11.8 has a modified pro taperI like the (p+ lite)

What the heck is a 16 inch slow rise taper? I like the taper on both of the low deflection shafts, and definitely don't want a shaft where it feels like I am shooting with a conical taper or a fat cigar...
The 12.8 will have the taper you are looking for. I have a 12.8 and absolutely love it.

Armour

Registered
Not to hijack the thread but those of you that have the rogue are you happy with it?
Il am looking to buy one soon I hope and from reading this so far I may go with the 12.8. Also what are the thoughts with going 30” instead of 29”?

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
Not to hijack the thread but those of you that have the rogue are you happy with it?
Il am looking to buy one soon I hope and from reading this so far I may go with the 12.8. Also what are the thoughts with going 30” instead of 29”?
I have a 30 inch Rogue and it's my favorite of the carbon fiber shafts that I've tried thus far. Even at 30 inches, it doesn't vibrate too much. It's a way firmer hit than a Defy and the Prime M. But not quite as firm as a Revo. I also like that it has a white ferrule on it.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know what if any difference there is in the Pro Series shafts and the 5/16 x 14? With the exception of the joint diameter. On the pro it states .850 and the 5/16 it is .840. Other than that I don't see much difference at all.