Ronnie Alcano gets SHARKED! Funny Moment (video)

Too funny.

Ronnie seemed a little Edgie in that room!

Cuebuddy>>>knows there is a joke sneaking around for pt109 here.

Not from me...this time I’m serious....that thing he was sitting on was crap....
..well, I guess that’s why they call it a stool....:duck:
 
What little I could see the stool was not well constructed.

Edgie Geronimo came to mind when I saw the sitter fall.;)
 
The impressive thing is, after the chair disintegrates and the guy falls, Ronnie still makes sure to get in his practice strokes as he's moving away.

You know you're a pool player when...
 
The impressive thing is, after the chair disintegrates and the guy falls, Ronnie still makes sure to get in his practice strokes as he's moving away.

You know you're a pool player when...

I remember this video lol. I love Ronnie’s reaction. His first instinct seemed to be that there was danger, I don’t know if these games ever get held up like our poker games but he was definitely on guard, yet his brain was in full pool mode and was just doing its thing as he assessed the situation. Great stuff.
 
Back
Top