Ronnie Alcano

arps

tirador (ng pansit)
Silver Member

jwilliams

Lapsus calami!
Silver Member
Just because he's willing...

Just because he's willing to give somebody a spot, doesn't mean he should be. ;)

liakos

Banned
How strong is it to compete with Ronnie (AT ALL)?:eek: This video is the result of giving Ronnie weight..... you lose.

This is just a thought, I'm probably wrong, but what if they do that to season up the youngsters? Put the pressure on them to get them ready and give the pro an incentive to just play?

I play my friend shorty 20 dollar sets to 5 or 7 all the time, I usually don't let him make the last 2! Mainly because I like putting the pressure on me to play well ever time I get a chance! Like I said, just a thought to maybe develope the younger players?!?!

AJC

On The Way Up
Silver Member
Did I read that right that Jericho gave Efren the 8 and lost 21-18? It's in the description in the video link of the OP. That's pretty damn strong

That first video with Ronnie reminds of me of my garage lol. Picking bugs off the table during the summer

EL'nino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did I read that right that Jericho gave Efren the 8 and lost 21-18? It's in the description in the video link of the OP. That's pretty damn strong

That first video with Ronnie reminds of me of my garage lol. Picking bugs off the table during the summer
They're not picking bugs.... they're marking balls that may be accidently moved