Ronnie O'Sullivan equals Stephen Hendry's Record

Pidge

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He really should have surpassed that record against Ricky. But, seeing as it was Hendry's birthday today he didn't want to better him ;-)

Tronpocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
geez...Its about time..... took him long enough:rolleyes:

Hendry is still my favorite Que sport player.

He really should have surpassed that record against Ricky. But, seeing as it was Hendry's birthday today he didn't want to better him ;-)

I think you can safely say he very much did. Hendry's face was a picture when ronnie walked in for the post match interview and he was squirming throughout...would have loved to see his reaction to the fluked yellow!

mr8ball

I think he is the best ever. The cue ball control Ronnie has is amazing. I would love to be young and have him train me to play. One can only imagine how good you could be with a teacher like him.

prad

Flip the coin
Silver Member
I think he is the best ever. The cue ball control Ronnie has is amazing. I would love to be young and have him train me to play. One can only imagine how good you could be with a teacher like him.

You would be surprised how often top players in any sport are not good instructors.
And regarding Ronnie's ability IMO he was born to do this...

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Undoubtedly Ronnie is a genius. The only other living genius of cue sports is Efren
Thank god he did not quit and kept his stuff together to showcase more of his genius to us. He seems to be enjoying himself more. I have to catch soon on his matches that I am missing

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You would be surprised how often top players in any sport are not good instructors.
And regarding Ronnie's ability IMO he was born to do this...

Ronnie is an exception. There are a few instructional videos from him on Youtube, and they're all great.

bwally

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol. Not sure about that I'm guessing he only has a few seasons left in him at most. When you think about it, he probably has over 3k centuries its just unfortunate 775 were the only ones that count.

I believe I heard him (Ronnie) say he wanted to finish his career with 1K centuries. At this point I think that's a probability.