Router mount on EBAY

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
I just bought one new from Todd for the same price. Looking at his Large Headstock with 4 jaws next.

It's George

Bet Something!!!
Silver Member
Mount

That's what it fits.

Todd,
I bought one of these a while back. It is not useable without some minor modifications. One of the bushings is missing and the i.d. of the other is bored to small. The funny thing is that the seller (Anthony Gotti) told me that it was made to fit a Deluxe. Lucky I have a taper shaper, I can fix the bushings and have an extra mount.

ComptonCustomCues

Quality Handcrafted Cues
Silver Member
Todd,
I bought one of these a while back. It is not useable without some minor modifications. One of the bushings is missing and the i.d. of the other is bored to small. The funny thing is that the seller (Anthony Gotti) told me that it was made to fit a Deluxe. Lucky I have a taper shaper, I can fix the bushings and have an extra mount.

How could it possibly fit a hightower????? Did you call him out on it? Could it be modified to fit a taig lathe?

BuchananCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tom Hay

I just bought one new from Todd for the same price. Looking at his Large Headstock with 4 jaws next.

Tom

Todd's larger headstock works great I have one and is the best investment for a repair lathe also have his router mount for making points and billets rings also use on my tapper lathe

Tom one day I would like to get one of your tips to try
I like my k-black tip

tsp&b

Silver Member
Todd,

Just so we are all clear, I am agreeing with you.:smile: