Below is the #16 rule for the U.S. Amatuer application. Which must be signed by all participants....
This seems as if you could recieve bodily harm or maybe even die!!
Kinda scarey aint it??
#16 Release of APA & Tournament Sponsors I, the undersigned, being of lawful age, as inducement for and in consideration of the agreement by American Poolplayers Association, Inc. (APA), verify that I may take part in the U.S. Amateur Championship (the Event) and hereby covenant and agree that APA and all other sponsors and their respective affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively Releasees) shall not be liable for any damages arising from personal injuries, including death, and/or damage to property that I may sustain in any way which result from or arise out of my preparation for or any participation in the Event.
This seems as if you could recieve bodily harm or maybe even die!!
Kinda scarey aint it??
#16 Release of APA & Tournament Sponsors I, the undersigned, being of lawful age, as inducement for and in consideration of the agreement by American Poolplayers Association, Inc. (APA), verify that I may take part in the U.S. Amateur Championship (the Event) and hereby covenant and agree that APA and all other sponsors and their respective affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively Releasees) shall not be liable for any damages arising from personal injuries, including death, and/or damage to property that I may sustain in any way which result from or arise out of my preparation for or any participation in the Event.